The Benefits of Shatavari
Shatavari Root for Sexual Benefits
Shatavari or Asparagus is the precursor of natural phytoestrogen hormone, which helps women to maintain the healthy reproductive system and more energy. In the form of sweet, coolant, nutritious and soothing herbs it is believed by the ayurvedic physicians to be the right energetic balance to clear the Terrible heat, night sweats, memory loss, anxiety and drying of uncomfortable menopause in the body.
What is Shatavari?
In male studies, it is shown that when Ashwagandha is mixed with it, it is an excellent aphrodisiac. It promotes the size, strength, and stiffness of the penis, it has been shown to help the body’s detoxes with cancer treatment drugs, because it helps stimulate the immune system and helps the body eliminate toxins. Does. Asparagus harmful, cough, dehydration, diarrhea, dysentery, female limb weakness (main female repetition herb), fever (chronic), hematemesis, herpes, hyperopathy, impotence, infertility, leukorrhea, menopause, lung abscess, sexual debilitation, stomach Useful in Ulcers, Arthritis, prevents the effect of chemotherapy and soothes dry, dry membranes of kidneys, lungs, sexual organs and abdomen. Asparagus enhances breast milk and semen, nourishes the mucous membrane, acts as an immune system booster, blood sugar, supplies female hormones, nourishes eggs, and aids AIDS, apestine etc. that’s good.
It can also be used to optimize fertility and increase the production of breast milk.Asparagus is considered to be the best normal tonic for women in Ayurveda, promoting therapeutic reproduction, strengthening the uterus, regulating menstruation, promoting the flow of breast milk, helping in recovery from labor and menopause There are many symptoms to reduce.Balances Vata and Pitta.
- Hindi Name- Satavare
- English Name – buttermilk root, climbing asparagus, wild asparagus,
- Kannada Name-Majjige gadde
ಹಲವು ಮಕ್ಕಳ ತಾಯಿ ಬೇರು – Halavu Makkala Tayi Beru –
Ugurele Gida – the leaves resemble cut nails (of finger)
- Tamil Name- Sadavare
- Marathi & Gujrathi Name- Satavari
- Arabic name – shakakul, shaqaqul
- Konkani Name – Satavari
- Assamese name: শতমূল satomul
- Bengali name –: শতমূলী satamuli, Dogri: sainsarbel, satmooli, shatavar
- Gujarati name –: શતાવરી Shatavari
- Malayalam: ശതാവരി sathavari
- Manipuri: নুংগাৰৈ nunggarei
- Oriya: ବରୀ vari, Pali:
- Punjabi: ਛੋੱਟਾ ਕੇਲੂ chhotta kelu,
- Urdu: ستاور satawar
The Benefits of Shatavari
- Shatavari aids in releasing the extra water weight during periods.
- It has the ability to balance the vaginal pH level; It nourishes the body, cleans dry membranes so that the fluid is fully balanced.
- It increases the amount of breastfeeding for mothers and is used by women who suffer from the hysterectomy.
- Shatavari can be used by males to reduce sexual problems such as reduction in inflammation of sexual organs and even impotence. It can also increase the love between two partners.
- This drug contains therapeutic characteristics such as isoflavones, soluble fiber, and complex sugars. These components help in digestion. They can also fight against jealousy and colitis, medicines contain substances that have cold effects and therefore can reduce the risk of fever, swelling, and even stomach ulcers.
- Shatavari can fight cholera, typhoid fever, dysenteriae, E.coli, and Staphylococcus aerus. These bacteria can cause diarrhea and vomiting.
- This medication will help in removing stress. It produces an immune response within the body and it protects the body from harmful effects of stress.
Other Benefits of Shatawari or Satawar
- Increasing sexual drive in both men and women
Root extracts of this herb have been tested on animals with evidence of improved sexual behavior. This provides some scientific basis for the uses of Shatavari in increasing libido and improving sexual performance in women and men.This Herb medicine is very useful for long time sex.
- Positive Influence on Infertility and Menstrual Disorders
Asparagus is used in Ayurveda for the treatment of menstrual disorders such as predominantly syndrome, dis manner arias, and irregular uterus bleeding before and after menopause. On being consumed by saffron milk, herbs are considered beneficial for postmenopausal women. It can also be useful for preventing and preventing transplant issues such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and ovarian cysts.
- Improving vitality by stimulating immune system
The extract of the root of this plant is used in the treatment of general weakness. The use of herbal health drinks asparagus is usually used to stimulate the immune system to gain vitality and enthusiasm.
The stimulating effect of herbs was identified in a research done by members of the Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences, Pune University. In a human study, the antioxidant effect of the herb responsible for promoting the immune system was demonstrated.
- Enhancing breast milk production
The root extract of asparagus is used in Ayurveda so that in the scientific study to increase milk secretion in lactating women, increased milk yield is being shown in animals. Other studies on postpartum women, decrease in milk secretion, positive results are also shown.However, further studies are still necessary and women should talk to physicians before using asparagus during breastfeeding and pregnancy.
How to Use
Asparagus powder (about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon for the beginning) is traditionally mixed in a glass of hot milk, with honey, or sugar (drying) if desired, it can also be mixed with ghee. , Or really cooked in a spicy ghee, cutting its building and nutritious gains.