Talmakhana Health Benefits
Talmakhana powder health benefits
To improve the adaptability of the human body, the Talmakhana is the best choice for herbal remedies. Important health benefits are increasing in Talmakhana, better semen, straightforward defects have been resolved to prevent depression. Improving the reliability and security of human endurance and easy-to-use in the regular volume of the cellar.
Talmakhana / Puffed Lotus Seeds has got high nutritive value, that’s the reason it is believed that Tal Makhana should be the part of daily diet. Tal Makhana is power pack antioxidants and fiber. They work as anti-aging & helps in regulating Blood pressure.Talmakhana or Foxnut is a healthy snack option which is rich in nutrition and has negligible fat. As per the requirements of clients, we are affianced in offering excellent quality Tal Makhana to our valuable clients.The seed has antibacterial, aphrodisiac, demulcent, diuretic, nutritive and hepatoprotective properties. It is a popular aphrodisiac and tonic that is useful in impotence and for increasing sperm count. It is also thought to support the liver in conditions such as jaundice and hepatitis. Also useful in gonorrhea, spermatorrhoea, and nocturnal emission.
Hygrophila Spinosa is a medicinal plant known as ‘Kulekhara’ in Bengali and ‘Talmakhana’ in Hindi. This little annual is met with in low places all over the country. They are used as a potherb.
Different Names Of Talmakhana
Bengali Name: Kuliyakhara, Kulekhad, Shrigali
English Name: Hydrophilia
German Name: Langblattriger Sterndorn
Gujarati Name: kharo
Hindi Name: Talmakhana, Gokulakanta
Kannada Name: Kolavali, Kolarind, Kolavankal
Kashmiri Name: Talmakhana, Talimakhana
Latin name: Hygrophila spinosa T. Anders
Marathi Name: Talikhana, Kolsunda
Punjabi Name: Talmakhana, Talimakhana
Sanskrit Name: Kokilaksha, Ikshura
Urdu Name: Talmakhana
Roasted TALMAKHANA is caleed LAVA.
Benefits of Hydrophilia/ Talmakhana
- The entire plant is used for medicinal purposes.
- Talmakhana is applied to inflammation painful joints.
- Talmakhana is used in diseases such as nerve weakness, arthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- The seeds are the keen stimulant to the male genital system and are beneficial for the treatment of sexual debility, early ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and oligospermia.
- To prevent Night emission, the seeds of Talmakhana are given. Seeds provide excellent results in urinary diseases such as dysuria, urinary stones, and cystitis.
- In anasarca, the generalized in the form of swelling throughout the body, the decoction of the root or the cellar works well.
- Leaves help to promote bile secretion and stimulate the liver, therefore, moderate in hepatitis and liver diseases.
- The basil is the best solution for ascites and urine stones. The juice of the whole plant reduces burning sensation and quenches the quenching.
- Talmakhana is useful in stomach inflammation and other stomach related illness.
- It is useful for the treatment of blood and diseases in anemia.
- It is used to lower the blood sugar level.
- Seed gelatinous, disruptive, rejuvenating, and nerve tonic.
- It is used for burning sensation, fever and headache.
- It is also used in diarrhea and dysentery.
- The deformation of roots is used as a diuretic and treating arthritis, gonorrhea and genoty-urinary tract, jaundice and other diseases of Anasarca.
Talmakhana Sexual benefit
Talmakhana is another natural herb in ayurvedic medicine that helps blood circulation in the genital area this prevents premature ejaculation and helps to produce the better quality of semen. it’s very helpful for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
How to Take This
If you want to take care of your health. So you use this herb. It’s easy to use and there are lots of advantages in it. And it does not have any side effect. You can use with milk.