Contents in this article
Pityriasis Versicolor Medicine & Vitiligo Treatment
Pityriasis Versicolor Medicine & Vitiligo Treatment. Pityriasis versicolor disease also known as Sihuli, is a type of fungal infection. This is due to the overgrowth of yeast in the skin. Sehua is called tinea versicolor in English, because the skin of the person suffering from it becomes many colors. Pityriasis versicolor is a common disease. It is caused by a fungus called “Malassezia”. This fungus is commonly found on human skin. This fungus causes problems in only a few situations and it does not spread from person to person. Pityriasis versicolor is a non-harmful disorder, which is caused by a fungus that lives on the normal skin. This germ is on the skin of all of us, which spreads rapidly on the skin but is not visible. It grows quite rapidly on some people’s skin.
It is believed that the white color of Pityriasis versicolor is due to a chemical made by the Malassezia fungus. This chemical starts spreading inside the skin and affects the cells that give color to the skin. Skin patches may be darker or lighter than your normal skin color, or may be red, brown, or pink in color. They develop slowly and over time can join to form larger patches.
Why Does It Happen?
Vitiligo is mainly caused by fungus which is present on the skin of every person but does not cause any harm. This fungus only causes problems when it grows too much. Oily skin, hot and humid environment, changes in hormones and weakened immune system are some of the factors that help the fungus to grow more.
What is the Symptoms Of Pityriasis Versicolor?
- Have sharp borders (edges) and fine scales of skin
- Dark red to tan skin color
- Patches of discolored skin on the back, chest, underarms, upper arms, and neck
- Loss of skin color or increased skin color in African Americans
- Increased sweating
- Living or living in a warm, moist environment
- Excessive sweating
- Have naturally oily skin
- Being a teenager or in your early 20s
What is the Causes Of Pityriasis Versicolor?
- Oily skin (greasy) in the chest and upper back and upper arms.
- Sometimes, the upper part of the thighs, neck and face also get greasy.
- Darkening of the edges of the spots on the skin.
- The color of the spots also turns dark red in some cases.
- Spotting on the back, armpits, upper arms, chest and neck.
- The spots do not become dark red on exposure to sunlight and are lighter in color than the surrounding skin.
- Hormonal Changes
- Weak Immune System
The risk of getting this disease is higher in hot and humid environment than in cold and dry environment. Men are slightly more prone to pityriasis versicolor than women. People who sweat more, they are also prone to this disease. could be more.
How To Prevent From Pityriasis Versicolor?
Since no one knows for sure what causes vitiligo, no one can tell you how to prevent it. In general, it’s smart for everyone to practice safe sun exposure and take good care of their skin.
- Take a daily bath: To be taken daily to remove scales and soothe inflamed skin
- Keep skin moisturized: Use a moisturizer to prevent the skin from evaporating
- Sit in sunlight: Expose the skin to small amounts of sunlight
Prevention can be a bit difficult if Vitiligo is frequent. If vitiligo disease is found during the test and it is successfully treated, then with the help of some of the following measures, future infections can be prevented. If you have ever had vitiligo disease before, then avoid exposure to excessive heat and do not allow yourself to sweat excessively. Do not stay in the sun for a long time, in which you are more prone to get hives, such weather doctor Some medicines may be prescribed for you to strengthen the skin. Vitiligo disease can be prevented with the help of these medicines.
Treatment Of Pityriasis Versicolor Medicine & Vitiligo
The treatment of vitiligo depends on the size, location and severity of the infection. Skin creams, lotions and shampoos can be used for its treatment. Apart from this, sometimes doctors also give some types of medicines for vitiligo.You can use creams for vitiligo. Due to which the amount of melanocytes in your body increases. And it helps in preventing this infection. You can also use different types of shampoo for this. You can also use ‘Itch Off’ cream for vitiligo. Which eliminates fungal infection in the very best way. And eliminates the problem of itchy skin. This cream is totally herbal Ayurvedic, using this you do not harm any body.
Note. Before using any cream or shampoo in the treatment of Pityriasis Versicolor and Vitiligo, please consult your doctor.
Call For More Information: