Swine Flu Attack In Panjab
Death toll rises to 66 peoples in Panjab Effected by Swine Flu
Swine Flu Again Return in India
As many as 66 people have died due to swine flu in Punjab and Haryana, whereas 190 people have tested positive for the H1N1 virus according to health officials.
In Punjab, swine flu has claimed 43 lives this year, while in the neighbouring Haryana it has claimed 23 lives, they added. Read about the various ways in which swine flu can be prevented. Read about the various precautions you need to take in order to prevent swine flu.
Swine Flu Attack In India
The health officials of both Punjab and Haryana maintain that the situation is under control. Read about the various swine flu signs and symptoms.
Swine flu precautions you should take according to Dr.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze
- Wear a surgical mask if there is an outbreak of swine flu in your area
- In general, stay fit, drink lots of water, and eat fruits
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth too often as this can lead to you contracting the disease.
- Take Daily Septilin For Swine Flu