Contents in this article
What is a Root Canal Treatment
Root canal treatment is the removal of the tooth pulp, a small threadlike tissue in the center of the tooth. Once damaged, diseased or dead pulp, the remaining space is cleaned, shaped and filled is removed. This procedure seals the root canal. Years ago, teeth with diseased or injured pulps were removed. Today, root canal treatment saves many teeth that would otherwise be lost.
The most common causes of pulp damage or death are:
- A broken tooth
- A deep cavity
- An injury to a tooth, such as a severe blow to the tooth, either recent or in the past.
Once the pulp is infected or dead, if left untreated, pus can accumulate in the root tip in the jawbone, forming an abscess. An abscess can destroy the bone surrounding the tooth and cause pain
How is a root canal done?
Root canal treatment consists of several steps that take place over several office visits, depending on the situation. These steps are:
First, an opening through the back of a front tooth or crown of a molar or premolar is performed.
After the diseased pulp (pulpectomy) is removed, the pulp chamber and root canals are cleaned, enlarged and shaped in preparation for being filled.
If you need more than one visit, a temporary filling is placed in the opening of the crown to protect the tooth between dental visits.
The temporary filling is removed and the pulp chamber and root canal permanently filled. A conical, resilient called gutta-percha is inserted into each of the channels and often sealed in place with cement. Sometimes, a rod of metal or plastic is placed in the canal for structural support.
In the final step, a crown is usually placed over the tooth to restore its natural shape and appearance. If the tooth is very broken down, a post may be needed to build it before placing a crown.
How long will the restored tooth?
His teeth / treated and restored teeth can last a lifetime with proper care. Because tooth decay can still occur in treated teeth, good oral hygiene and regular dental exams are necessary to prevent further problems.
As it is no longer a paste of keeping alive the tooth root treated teeth can become brittle and are more prone to fracture. This is an important consideration when deciding whether to crown or fill a tooth after a root canal.
what causes of tooth pain
To determine the success or failure of a root canal, the method depends to compare new with radiographs taken before treatment. This comparison will show whether bone continues to be lost or is being regenerated.
Danton ki Takleef Ka Ilaj Hindi Me
Dadi Ma Ke Nuskhe Dant Dard Ke Liye
- Danton me dard (teeth pain or teeth ache) me kacha peyaz (onion) monh me rakhne se afaqa hota hai.
- Daant ke dard ya teeth pain me Ek or mufeed totka long (clove) ya clove oil ka istemal hai.
- Din me 3 mrtba km se km toothpaste krein. Is se bacteria danto me infection nhi kr paye ga or dant saaf or muzboot rahein ge.
- Palak ke paton ko saaf kr lein, or unko rozana chabaya krein is se danton ka dard ya teeth pain theek ho jaye ga
- Amrood ke patte chabany se dant ke dard me fori skoon milta hy
- Namak ke pani ke gharary hr khany ke baad krny se daant ka dard theek ho jata hy or gla bhi khrab nhi hota
- Ek cup pani me namak, podina daal kr gharare krein dard theek ho jaye ga
- Dukhty dant ke masooray pr ice cube yani brf ka tukra rkhne se fori aram ata hy
- Corn flour ko pani me daal kr gharare krein agr moonh me chala ho ya masooro me pani to foran chhala beth jaye ga or aram a jyey ga
- Khany me taza sbzion ka istimal jyada kiya jaye
- Jis dant me drd ho us pe lehsan ka jawa rkh kr dubein do minute baad utha lein. Dant ka drd theek ho jaye ga
- Vanilla ka ark daant pe rkhny se dant ka drd theek ho jata hy
- Boht grm or both thundi cheez khany se daant dukhty hein.
- Koshish krein ke khany ki cheezon ko drmiana temperature kr ke khein
- Meethi cheezon ke ziada istimal se bacteria ki afziash ziada hoti hy or daanton me drd bhi brh jata hy. Koshish krnee chahyey ke km se km methi chezein khayee jein. Or agr khyee jein to brush kr lya jyey
- Miswak ke istimal se danto ka drd km hota hy
- Wheat juice peeny se danto ke drd me afaka hota hy. Koshish krein ke din me km se km 2 baar wheat juice zroory pya jyey
- Lehsn ka teil danto ke drd me nihiat mufeed mana jata hy. Isky istimal se dant ka drd ghiab ho jata hy jesy woh kbhi tha hi nhi
- Purany brush se bar bar brush krny se bhi dant drd krta hy.
- Koshish krein ke hr maheeny nya brush istimal kya jyey
- Dard ki soorat me fori tor pe kisi achy mouthwash se gharary krein
- Grm kpra daant me rkhny se dard theek hota hy
- Koi bhi pin ya teeli danton me na istimal krein is se infection ka khtra hy or dant dard ya teeth pain ka baes ban sakta hy.
- Agar kisi Ek dant me dard ho raha ho tu maloom karen k woh kon sa hai, or phir uss se doosri taraf k danton se khaen. Neez ahistegi se khaen.